- Where did you go to school? Kingsborough Community College and New York City College of Technology
- What is your area of specialty? Office Administration
- What are your hobbies and interests? I enjoy Cooking, Fashion, Films, Music, and Hiking.
- Tell us about you and your family. I live with my husband and son in Brooklyn, NY.
- What do you love most about caring for patients? As the first person that patients see when they walk through the door, I try my best to make them feel welcome and appreciated. The best part of my day is seeing patients leave with smiles on their faces after coming in with such pain.
- What type of patients do you most like to see referred? Everyone is welcome at MBF Rehab Physical/Occupational Therapy!
- Is there anything else you would like to share with the community? Don’t live your life with pain! We’re here to help. Come in to see how we can make your life better and pain free.
[ Back to Staff ]