We are re-Openening June 21
and Will Be Treating Patients
We provide cardio pulmonary rehab to post COVID-19 patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
ML830 Laser Program
The ML830 Laser has proven to be effective as a successful treatment for a variety of aches/pain, injuries, wounds, fractures and neurological conditions. As experts in pain relief, we recommend our non-invasive breakthrough technology. Our laser therapy is versatile, convenient and effective while producing safe, significant results.
Even if you have not had success with other treatments this program is for you. We address the root cause rather than merely treat the symptoms. This results in a more long-lasting relief and is highly effective in preventing a recurrent problem. Our advanced hands-on techniques will promote a fast recovery and may help conditions where all previous therapies have failed.
- FDA approved laser therapy which decreases pain and increases your body’s own healing process.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Drug-free treatment for control of pain.
- Improve your overall ability to do daily activities.
- Avoid lingering effects of injury.
- Reduce the risk of re-injury.
- Start seeing immediate results.
- Faster recovery period.
- Learn how to avoid future problems.
- Increased flexibility & movement.
- Sleep better.
- Effective state of the art equipment at an affordable cost.
How long before benefits are realized?
Following a laser therapy session, approximately 75-80% of patients can notice an immediate improvement in their condition. The more chronic and severe the condition, the longer it takes to respond. The majority of conditions will take from 4-5 or 10-18 treatments.
Be Wary Of…
Practitioners/Therapists that want you to utilize an alternative laser treatment protocol other than the ML830 Laser. There are multiple laser products that are on the market which may be ineffective or possibly harmful. Facilities that don’t offer one-on-one service or make you a passive recipient. Therapists who only give massage therapy without exercise and injury prevention instruction.
Why Act Now?
Don’t put it off any longer. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return. Call and schedule an appointment today and you’ll receive a FREE ML830 Laser Treatment with your free screening.
229 Parkville Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Tel (718) 975-3515
Fax (718) 975-3514
View Map & Directions
(Fresh Meadows Location)
156-11 Aguilar Ave #1018
Fresh Meadows, NY 11367
View Map & Directions