We are re-opening
and Will Be Treating Patients
We provide cardio pulmonary rehab to post COVID-19 patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Physical Therapy to Brooklyn
At MBF Rehab our intent is to serve all the communities around us (Flushing, Fresh Meadows, Queens, Flatbush - Ditmas Park, Brooklyn, West Midwood, Kensington, Kew Gardens Hills, Forest Hills). Physical Therapy is a very personal service and having a local provider is very important.
The physical therapy we supply for Brooklyn is based on the guiding principles that a top-notch physical therapy clinic will follow. We strive to offer the best care possible with the best service.
Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
Brooklyn is not the only community we serve, we also provide:
- Physical Therapy for Flushing
- Physical Therapy for Fresh Meadows
- Physical Therapy for Queens
- Physical Therapy for Flatbush - Ditmas Park
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
- Physical Therapy for West Midwood
- Physical Therapy for Kensington
- Physical Therapy for Kew Gardens Hills
- Physical Therapy for Forest Hills
Our goal is to offer the Finest Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
To achieve this intent we supply many physical therapy services to Brooklyn, you can discover more on our Services Page.
Our well trained physical therapy staff can help you. Find out more on our Staff Page.
To see where MBF Rehab is in relation to Brooklyn, visit our Map/Location Page.
The Finest Physical Therapy for Brooklyn is only a phone call away, call us today! Visit our Contact Us Page