We are re-opening
and Will Be Treating Patients
We provide cardio pulmonary rehab to post COVID-19 patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Physical Therapy to Kensington
At MBF Rehab our mission is to serve all the communities around us (Flushing, Fresh Meadows, Queens, Flatbush - Ditmas Park, Brooklyn, West Midwood, Kensington, Kew Gardens Hills, Forest Hills). Physical Therapy is a very personal service and having a local provider is very important.
The physical therapy we supply for Kensington is based on the guiding principles that a quality physical therapy clinic will follow. We strive to offer the finest care possible with the finest service.
Physical Therapy for Kensington
Kensington is not the only community we serve, we also provide:
- Physical Therapy for Flushing
- Physical Therapy for Fresh Meadows
- Physical Therapy for Queens
- Physical Therapy for Flatbush - Ditmas Park
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
- Physical Therapy for West Midwood
- Physical Therapy for Kensington
- Physical Therapy for Kew Gardens Hills
- Physical Therapy for Forest Hills
Our goal is to offer the Best Physical Therapy for Kensington
To achieve this mission we supply many physical therapy services to Kensington, you can find out more on our Services Page.
Our well trained physical therapy staff can help you. Find out more on our Staff Page.
To see where MBF Rehab is in relation to Kensington, visit our Map/Location Page.
The Best Physical Therapy for Kensington is only a phone call away, call us today! Visit our Contact Us Page